About Me

My photo
Those of you who know me probably arent surprised that i have a little family of my own and a house full of animals.But for those of you just getting to know me it wont be a surprise later. Joshua and I have been married since march 08. We had our first little boy in October. Joseph Wayne. He is my everything. We also have 2 dogs Max and Pennie. We are a Military family. I support my husband in everything he does. So for now home is where the Army sends us. So come along and join us in our journeys as a family....

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Random thought for today....

So this morning I woke up to my smiling, very happy to see me Baby. He was talkin to me like he had a very important story tell and it had to be told just then and there. I began to wonder. How long is he going to wake up in the morning glad to see me and tell me very important storys?? How long am I going to be his best friend? Is it only going to last a little awhile or is this something i can count on for a long long time. I know friendships can start very early in life. I myself have had a extremley close friend since 1st grade. So will his bestfriend be Ms Abby. (who already has a crush on him) Or am i going to have that pleasure for a little while longer? All i know is that i can honsetly say they day he comes home and tells me all about his new friend and wants to go play, i think my be a sad day in my eyes. I've gotten so used to playin with him and dancing for him to make him laugh that i can't even remember what life was like before Joe. So my random thought is Is there any parent out there that as kept their "Bestfriend Baby" for a long while or is this a short lived joy??

No comments:

Post a Comment